Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thing #6-Presentation

I choose to try out Zoho Show. I liked the fact that it is internet based and can be accessed from any computer. One of our computers at home does not have Power Point on it and that has been frustrating. Another computer does have Power Point, but it is a different version than we have at school. Therefore, my programs will not run at school. I created a presentation about Landforms since this is one of our standards in second grade. I found the program easy to use. I was able to import pictures with little trouble. The biggest thing I found that I didn't like was that I couldn't find a way to make my slides transition automatically. I have to hit the arrow each time I want to switch slides. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet. The link to my presentation is:http://show.zoho.com/public/pamelabird/Landforms

2 comments:

  1. You should be able to save your PowerPoint presentations so that you are able to open them on both versions. I can show you how to do this if you are interested.

    Also, I was not able to view your Zoho Show. It may be because it is not public. Once you have the show open, click on the Publish tab and get a public url. Hopefully that will work! I look forward to seeing your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Thanks for the help. I have made it public now. Boy, half of the problem is understanding when/how to make things so that others can see them. I appreciate the feed back.

    ReplyDelete