Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thing #9-Learning Networks

I already was a member at our KPS Ning. I also had already started the 2nd grade group. Unfortunately, there are only two members right now. I'm trying to convince others to join. I would love to see this sight become active. I would love it to be used for sharing ideas that we all have in teaching our classrooms. Why reinvent the wheel all the time. We have a lot of very talented teachers in Kentwood. Let's share what we are doing.

I also joined the interactive whiteboard users group. I'm hoping to share/gather more ideas for using this as well. I think the Ning is a great tool if we can get people to use it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! Todd, Lilian and I are discussing ways that we can use the Ning more effectively. The process take time, but I am confident that we will get there.

    ReplyDelete