Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thing #8-Videos

I investigated Teacher Tube. I found a fun video/song for the water cycle. http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=7708&title=Water_Cycle_Song
I found a video for diet coke and mentos. Together they make a geyser. We did this with my classroom when we were talking about landforms. This would have been fun to show the kids afterward. http://www.teachertube.com/members/viewVideo.php?video_id=8667&title=Diet_Coke_and_Mentos If you are looking for something specific, I think you would have better luck. I was just browsing and found lots of junk. I think this would take a while to find something that you could use in your class without looking for something specific. I did find that a lot of classrooms created videos and posted them. I found 2nd grade poems/stories that the children illustrated and retold.

1 comment:

  1. At least once we put the time in - hopefully we will have the videos to use again the following year!

    ReplyDelete